OpenVPN Connect Client for macOS change log
Changes between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Fixed and improved platform and client version reporting to the server
Changes between 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- mbedTLS: fix incompatibility with PKI created by OpenSSL 1.1
- mbedTLS: add support for ECDSA
- mbedTLS: updated to fix CVE-2018-0487 vulnerability.
- Issue OpenVPN client showing 'no VPN servers' when a connection profile with an excessively long server host name was loaded is now fixed.
- TLS key refresh (TLS soft reset) connection interruption when using --opt-verify is now fixed.
Changes between 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- Failure to launch OpenVPN Connect Client on macOS version 10.11.6 has now been fixed.
Changes between 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- The .dmg installer file is now properly signed and can still bundle profiles at the same time.