OpenVPN Connect Client for Windows change log
Changes between 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Fixed launch issue on some older Windows platforms when Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable wasn't present
- Fixed and improved platform and client version reporting to the server
Changes between 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168
- mbedTLS: fix incompatibility with PKI created by OpenSSL 1.1
- mbedTLS: add support for ECDSA
- mbedTLS: updated to fix CVE-2018-0487 vulnerability.
- Issue OpenVPN client showing 'no VPN servers' when a connection profile with an excessively long server host name was loaded is now fixed.
- TLS key refresh (TLS soft reset) connection interruption when using --opt-verify is now fixed.