This how to guide will demonstrate the required steps for activating a license on the OpenVPN Access Server using the admin UI. (For command line instructions scroll to the bottom of this page.)
1. Navigate over to the OpenVPN Access Server Admin UI. (https://x.x.x.x:943/admin):
2. After you have logged into the Admin UI you will need to navigate to the "License" page:
3. After navigating to the Licence page you will need to grab your license key from your profile on our website (http://openvpn.net/index.php/access-server/license-key.html):
4. After copying the key that you want to activate from your License Key page you will want to go back to you Admin UI and paste the license into the License Key Box:
5. After pasting the license key and clicking "Add A New License Key" you will get a message that says "License Key Activated":
Thats it, your license has been activated and you can now use your licensed copy of OpenVPN Access Server!
To activate via CLI please follow these steps:
Gain root access and cd to /usr/local/openvpn_as/scripts
./liman activate "<license key here>"
To view license information after activation